Sunday 4 March 2012

CANT BELIVE I MISSED THIS!

I've not blogged for a while so bear with me.
It was only a few days ago that I was introduced to the great work of artist HUNDERTWASSER. Kellie from Its the little things (http://www.jelliebean76.blogspot.com/)
left a comment on a picture I had posted of some wrapping paper that I'm working on saying that it reminded her of the work of HUNDERTWASSER





I cant believe that I have never come across his work before! This is for anyone else who might of missed it, the next time I go to a book shop I'm gonna keep a look out for a nice book of his work.




I could easly live in a building like this!













Simply amazing! totally inspired me to draw more, I intend to look at much more of this guys work. I hope that if for some reason if you haven't seen this work before you like it as much as I do!

Here is the wrapping paper that I'm working on.




Not quite in the same league....

1 comment: